Thursday, 13 February 2014

This is a post dedicated to the ones who dislike their body.
Let me start by saying that you are beautiful, no matter how much you weight, the tone of your skin or whatever makes you feel uncomfortable.
You may think that you are not beautiful based on society´s definition of beauty.
Yesterday I read a quote I really liked "There are fat cats, thin cats, black cats, cats with big eyes, cats with small eyes and we all can agree that we still love them so... why don´t we treat humans the same?"
We all should learn to respect others  no matter how they look; you may think that you can just offend others without them remembering what you said. I´ll tell you something I was bullied in 4th grade of elementary school and I still can remember what my bullies said to me, so yeah... Think before you act.

Now why do you have to make others feel bad about their bodies complection. What some of you need to learn is to respect and not to judge.

In other hands if you are the one who don´t feel comfortable with your body "Forget the haters 'cause somebody loves you"
You are still beautiful and I´ll like to talk about a great role model, Jennifer Lawrence. She is a gorgeous woman and a great actress and she has said a lot of things againts society´s stereotype of being skinny.
Can she get a round of applauses? I mean I´ve never seen an actress do that. She just proves that the stereotypes affect people and, of course, their self esteem.
The world needs more role models like her that make feel people beautiful no matter their looks.
Do the world a favour and smile, it´s a great shiled against haters. [They´ll see you happy and that will kill them]
Don´t let their words affect you, your personality is better than your body and please don´t forget that you are beautiful.
Love Ilian

No comments:

Post a Comment